We completed and confirmed this design a couple of months ago and began the install earlier this week. We went along this morning to see how it's progressing and had a quick chat with our clients who are delighted with everything so far!
There was a lot more work here than we had originally realised. The old shower had been leaking which had caused the original chip board floor to effectively turn to peat - you could literally squeeze the water out of it with your bare hands! The old plaster board came away with the tiles so that had to be replaced, too. Something a little more unusual was the stud wall between the bathroom and bedroom was built on the rotten floor so as well as replacing the floor and walls we had to also ensure the wall was properly supported!
With more complicated installations such as this one things can change and by adapting to the...obstructions...presented to us by the room (especially older properties and plumbing systems) we can overcome any problems professionally whilst keeping the installation on schedule.